StrongLifts 5×5 is going to tear up your hands. No doubt about it. But we also know that it’s going to make your stronger and transform your body. Not to mention increase bone density. So is there a way to have your cake and eat it to? Yup. The answer is to wear weight lifting gloves for women’s 5×5.
The Main Reasons Women Should Wear Weightlifting Gloves for StrongLifts 5×5
There are a few main reasons why you want to get yourself a good pair of weightlifting gloves:
1. They’ll keep your hands soft. That’s right, no need to develop blisters. No need to end up with man hands. Wearing weightlifting gloves while doing StrongLifts 5×5 will keep your hands nice and soft while your muscles get rock hard.
2. They’ll give you better grip. That bar can get slippery. What happens if it slips when you have it up in bench press position? Yikes. Don’t let the sweat compromise your safety. Instead, use weightlifting gloves for women to get a firm grip.
3. They’ll keep the gym grime off your hands. Have you ever looked at your hands after lifting weights in the gym? It’s disgusting. Use gloves to ward off the grime.
What Are the Best Weightlifting Gloves for Women Doing 5×5?
When it comes to weightlifting gloves, you need to make sure you are buying a pairs made specifically for women. That way you will ensure comfort and performance. You also want to make sure that you are buying a high quality pair of gloves that will stand up to prolonged use…not to mention many trips through the washing machine.
For all of that and more, I personally prefer the Meister Women’s Fit Grip Weight Lifting Gloves. Here’s what makes them so great:
- Comfortable–Made specifically for your hands, with padding on all contact areas
- Inexpensive–$13.99 – $16.99
- Cute–Available in 3 colors
- Firm grip–No-Slip grip on all contact areas
- Highly reviewed–Receive 4 1/2 stars on Amazon
- Easy to wash–Just throw them in the washing machine
You can get your pair of Meister Women’s Weightlifting gloves now. Just click here!