If you’re looking for boring cardio, then stop reading. But if you’re looking to have fun working out and dancing, then this Cize workout review is for you. Cize is one of Shaun T’s workouts that finds him going back to the sort of dance workouts that started it all. Sound fun? Then maybe you should just go ahead and try the Cize workout online free! Downloads are not available, but streaming definitely is!
Do I Need to Be a Good Dancer to Do Cize?
Nope! While Cize is a dance workout, it could be considered a routine for beginners. Why? Shaun breaks things down and makes it super simple to follow along. Before you know it, you’ll be busting all the moves like a pro–and sweating it out the entire time. As Shaun says, “Anyone can dance!”
Try Cize with Your Kids While Stuck at Home
Update! We’re stuck at home quarantining right now, like most people, and frankly, we’re bored to tears. I recently cued up the initial Cize video in my living room, and my daughter caught wind of it. Curious, she came in and saw me streaming the Cize video online. The next thing you know, she’s laughing and dancing along. We’ve now completed about five Cize workouts together in the last week – and she’s only nine! So do yourself a favbor and try this with the kids. They’ll have a blast, and it’s a great way to get them active while stuck indoors.
Cize Workout Review: The Strengths
What’s so good about the Cize workout? Let’s break it down for you:
- It’s accessible–As I said, even if you think you can’t dance, you can do this workout. And it’s not so extreme (like Insanity Max 30, for example) that someone just getting into fitness can’t do it.
- It’s fun–Working out doesn’t have to be boring. Cize keeps it interesting and helps you want to press play next time.
- You can try it free online–With Beachbody on Demand, you can stream a Cize workout free for 14 days!
- It will burn fat–Sure it’ll be fun, but it’s also going to jack your heart rate up and get you into that fat burn zone. Beachbody also has some great online weight loss plans to help you further your fat loss.
- The music is great–This isn’t your mom’s Jazzercise workout. Tunes come from artists like Destiny’s Child, Timbaland, Bruno Mars, and more.
- Four weeks long–In less than a month, you’ll complete this program
- No equipment needed!
Who is the Cize Online Workout NOT for?
I’d like to say this workout is for everyone, but I want to give an honest Cize review. If you hate dancing, you likely won’t enjoy the workout. I’m not saying if you can’t dance, just saying if you don’t like it. Don’t let the fear of “not being able” to dance keep you from this workout.
Also, if you are looking for a strength program, Cize is not your answer. This is a purely cardio workout program. It’s designed to get your heart pumping, blood flowing, and fat-melting!
Is Cize Difficult to Follow Along to?
Not at all. The beauty of it is that Shaun teaches you the moves throughout the workout, and you practice them over and over. You put them together one by one to instrumental music. The entire thing eventually culminates as you put all the moves together at the end, combined with the actual soundtrack. Think of the workout as practicing for a music video, and then performing it all out at the end.
How is Cize on the Knees?
Not bad. Unlike the famed Insanity workout, there aren’t really high impact maneuvers in Cize. Everything is pretty fluid, so your knees will likely be just fine. Disclaimer: always ask your doctor!
Can I Get a Cize Download Free?
If you’re trying to get a Cize download free, you’re out of luck. Any free download will be pirated and therefore illegal. However, you CAN stream Cize online free for 14 days. Look below to find out how.
Try the Cize Workout Free Online Now
I hope you enjoyed the Cize review. You can try out Cize free for 14 days now. It’s simple. Sign up here and get started!