Let’s be honest…while Focus T25 was a good program to whip us back into cardio shape, it was missing a little something that Insanity had. Maybe it was the fact that it was only 25 minutes. Perhaps it was that Shaun simply wasn’t as tough on us as he used to be. Whatever the case may be, we here at Women’s Fitness HQ are excited to try Insanity Max 30 free. Find out how you can below!
How Can I try Insanity Max 30 Free?
Just sign up for a free trial of Beachbody on Demand. What is Beachbody on Demand? Simply put, it’s a streaming service that gives you 24/7 access to a deep inventory of Beachbody’s online workouts. From Insanity to P90X, all the great ones are there. And that includes Max 30!
Beachbody even offers nutrition and weight loss plans to help you further shed the pounds safely.
Right now, you can sign up for a free 14-day trial to try Insanity Max 30 for free.
What We Know
Here’s what we know going into our free Insanity Max 30 workout:
1. They kept the modifier. This is a definite plus for those who aren’t quite on shape. However, if you’re looking for the tough mentality of Insanity, this might worry you a bit.
2. It’s shot in a studio like T25. Honestly, I hated the switch to the little studio in T25. Shooting in the basketball gym for Insanity seemed so much more raw. I feel like moving to the studio has made it feel more produced.
3. It’s 30 minutes. Funny I’ve seen people online advertising this as if you though T25 was too short. This makes no sense to me. It’s only 5 minutes longer! The time isn’t the factor here. What we are looking for is intensity. Insanity was more intense. The moves were more difficult (remember power jumps?).
4. A return to HIIT. This is what I’m excited about. It looks like this will be a return to the high intensity interval training of Insanity. You get more bang for your buck and keep the fat but. Going longer. This makes me think Max:30 is going to be much more difficult.
5. The hardest 30 minutes of your day. This is the catch phrase Shaun has been using. I like it. This shows promise that the softness of T25 is out the door.