If you’re looking for boring cardio, then stop reading. But if you’re looking to have fun working out and dancing, then this Cize workout review is for you. Cize is one of Shaun T’s newer workouts that finds him going back to the sort of dance workouts that started it all. Sound fun? Then maybe you should just go ahead and try it for yourself and see…for free.
Right now, sign up for Beachbody on Demand and get 30 days of streaming workouts, including a Cize workout, for free. Click here to learn more!
Do I Need to Be a Good Dancer to Do Cize?
Nope! While Cize is a dance workout, it could be considered a routine for beginners. Why? Shaun breaks things down and makes it super simple to follow along. Before you know it, you’ll be busting all the moves like a pro–and sweating it out the entire time. As Shaun says, “Anyone can dance!”
Cize Workout Review: The Strengths
What’s so good about the Cize workout? Let’s break it down for you:
- It’s accessible–Like I said, even if you think you can’t dance, you can do this workout. And it’s not so extreme (like Insanity) that someone just getting into fitness can’t do it.
- It’s fun–Working out doesn’t have to be boring. Cize keeps it interesting and helps you want to press play next time.
- You can try it free online–With Beachbody on Demand, you can stream a Cize workout free for 30 days!
- It will burn fat–Sure it’ll be fun, but it’s also going to jack your heart rate up and get you into that fat burn zone.
- The music is great–This isn’t your mom’s Jazzercise workout. Tunes come from artists like Timbaland, Bruno Mars, and more.
Who is Cize NOT for?
I’d like to say this workout is for everyone, but I want to give an honest Cize review. If you hate dancing, you likely won’t enjoy the workout. I’m not saying if you can’t dance, just saying if you don’t like it. Don’t let the fear of “not being able” to dance keep you from this workout.
Also, if you are looking for a strength program, Cize is not your answer. This is a purely cardio workout program. It’s designed to get your heart pumping, blood flowing, and fat melting!
Is Cize Difficult to Follow Along to?
Not at all. The beauty of it is that Shaun teaches you the moves throughout the workout, and you practice them over and over. You put them together one by one to instrumental music. The entire thing eventually culminates as you put all the moves together at the end, combined with the actual soundtrack. Think of the workout as practicing for a music video, and then performing it all out at the end.
How is Cize on the Knees?
Not bad. Unlike the famed Insanity workout, there aren’t really high impact maneuvers in Cize. Everything is pretty fluid, so your knees will likely be just fine. Disclaimer: always ask your doctor!
Try the Cize “You Got This Workout” Free Online Now
Hope you enjoyed the Cize review. Keep in mind that Beachbody is making one of the Cize workouts available for free online right now. In fact, you can try out most of Beachbody’s workouts for free for 30 days now. It’s simple. Sign up here and get started!